Living in a digital age, we have access to a wealth of information at our fingertips to help guide us like never before. Consider blogs, for example. Hubspot defines a blog post as an article, news piece, or guide published in the blog section of a website.
Say you are interested in learning more about social media marketing. Spending time reading industry blogs can help you learn more about topics like emerging social media platforms, future trends, best practices, and social media scheduling and monitoring tools. But with so many blogs on the internet, it can be challenging to know where to begin. That’s why our team has put together five of the best social media marketing blogs you need to know to help you get started. Check them out below!
We can’t discuss social media marketing blogs without doing a shameless plug of our very own in-house marketing blog! At InnerAction Media, our talented team regularly publishes helpful blog articles covering various marketing topics, including social media marketing, web design, marketing strategy, and video production. If you have a marketing question, our blog just might hold the answer to it!
InnerAction Media Top Blog Picks:
- Why are Content Calendars Important for Social Media Management?
- The Top 3 Social Media Platforms You Should Be On and Why
- How to Run a Successful Facebook Giveaway: Lessons Learned
Social Media Examiner prides itself on being the largest social media marketing resource in the world. Whether you are looking for new ways to connect with customers, drive traffic to your website, generate brand awareness, or increase sales, they have posts covering it all. Social Media Examiner even breaks down their blogs by social media platform, which is a stand-out feature if you are looking for something platform-specific.
Social Media Examiner Top Blog Picks:
- How to Research Your Competitor’s Ads on 4 Social Platforms
- 3 YouTube Ad Targeting Options to Expand Your Reach
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Company Page for 2022
Hubspot is an inbound marketing, sales, and customer service platform widely recognized and used across the industry. Additionally, Hubspot has a popular marketing blog where you can find articles covering social media marketing, sales, customer service, and website development. Hubspot also makes it easy to find relevant blog posts since they highlight trending topics and feature their editor’s picks.
Hubspot Top Blog Picks:
- 8 TikTok Marketing Examples to Inspire Your Brand in 2022
- How to Use a Blog to Increase Organic Traffic
- 5 Underrated Social Media Strategies You Should Start Using Today
For those unfamiliar, Hootsuite is a popular social media management tool used to create and schedule content, monitor multiple accounts, read and respond to messages, measure content engagement, and much more. Like Hubspot, Hootsuite also has a marketing blog where you can learn how to be social media savvy in no time.
Hootsuite Top Blog Picks:
- 5 Instagram SEO Tips to Increase Your Reach
- Paid vs. Organic Social Media: How to Integrate Both into Your Strategy
- Everything Marketers Should Know About Facebook Business Suite
Last but certainly not least is the Content Marketing Institute. The Content Marketing Institute was founded by Joe Pulizzi, who is a well-known content marketing mastermind. CMI's blog is packed full of cutting-edge content advice that can help your business's social media marketing efforts soar well above its competition.
Content Marketing Institute Top Blog Picks:
- 10 Social Media Monitoring Tools To Help You Track What People Say About Your Brand
- 5 Easy Places To Curate Content for Social Media
- 3 Facebook Ad Ideas to Get Your Content Seen by Your ‘Perfect’ Audience
Need Help With Social Media Marketing? Contact Our Team at InnerAction Media Today!
If you need assistance with social media marketing but are not sure where to begin, let our team at InnerAction Media help! We work to simplify our clients' marketing strategies and drive customers to their businesses and organizations. Contact us today with any social media marketing questions you have!