Working within a niche healthcare space, such as orthopedics, is challenging due to a thin market of consumers needing orthopedic services. Since 2013, InnerAction Media (IAM) has worked with Mountainstate Orthopedic Associates (MOA), an orthopedic company located in Morgantown and Bridgeport, WV. We have the opportunity to develop and further promote its marketing strategy. Throughout the years, our team has evolved MOA’s marketing tactics to reflect the relevancy of their patients and locations. Continue below to read more for a brief case study on these marketing tactics.
MOA had been consistently serving patients in the Morgantown and surrounding areas; however, they experienced a plateau in new patients. And desired to expand their services to new markets.
OUR SOLUTION - ORTHOPEDIC INBOUND MARKETING
To start MOA's marketing strategy, the IAM team conducted a comprehensive analysis that assessed whom MOA was trying to attract, what type of content would be best suited to converting their leads and what social media would be most effective for them. IAM recommended an inbound marketing strategy that included a:
- High-performance website: This website included new landing pages and guidebooks for their primary service lines, search engine optimized content and the integration of critical messages and video testimonials.
- Quality videos: The videos produced for MOA include patient testimonials, doctor films and Facebook LIVE integrations throughout the website, email campaigns, blogs and social media.
- Strategic content publishing plan: MOA’s content publishing plan included written content with relevant keywords, captioned videos and social media-friendly infographics.
As mentioned, MOA's website was built on HubSpot, a premier Inbound Marketing platform. Having the website built on this platform allowed our team to leverage all pieces of content through social media and email drip campaigns.
To continue to nurture the leads that MOA captured through its nine service lines, we recommended a vast email drip campaign that included utilizing blogs, videos and graphics.
More than 12,000 emails have been sent with a 98 percent delivery rate, 26 percent open rate and a 3.4 percent click rate. This campaign has reached more than 115,000 people and has garnered more than 9,000 link clicks.
To continue to attract new patients and influence the right people to recognize MOA's brand and range of services offered, we recommended an awareness campaign targeting eight West Virginia counties. This campaign has reached more than 115,000 people and has garnered more than 9,000 link clicks.
Through the recommended inbound marketing strategy centered around a high-performance website, videos and content development, MOA gained:
- 1,752 Total Inbound Leads
- 600 Total New & Established Patients
- 34% Conversion
If you’d like to learn more about our Marketing Blueprint process, give us a call at 304-241-4959.