InnerAction Media is seeking a part-time videographer to join our digital marketing agency.
Job Description: Pre-production, production and post-production of HD video content for TV, online, and social media distribution. This position requires experience and extensive knowledge of the following:
- lighting techniques
- camera operation
- color grading
- motion graphics
- audio recording/mastering
- aerial footage/drone operation (FAA license preferred)
- portrait, landscape and action photography
This position will involve:
- attending client meetings
- script writing/concept development
- traveling to video shoots
- efficiently creating compelling films to use as strategic marketing assets
- publishing and executing video marketing campaigns
- maintaining, troubleshooting and making repairs to equipment
This position will require 20 hours per week. General working hours will be Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm; however, there may be occasions where you will be asked to work odd/late hours in order to meet specific schedules/deadlines. Click here for full job description.
Send your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
InnerAction Media is an award-winning advertising and marketing agency with proven expertise in providing marketing communications to connect organizations with their target audience personas. We have experience in marketing hospitals, healthcare, attorneys, construction, higher education, tourism, banking, and real estate sectors. We are headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia and serve the Pittsburgh, PA DMA as our primary market.
Services We Provide:
Strategic Marketing | Creative Advertising Campaigns | Inbound Marketing | Web Site Development | HD Video Production | Social Media Management | Brand Journalism | Google AdWords Marketing | Original Music Composition