Healthcare Industry Website
A website plays an essential role in informing patients of your practice and what you can offer.
At IAM, we believe every great healthcare website will have:
- HIPAA Compliant Features
- Search Engine Optimized Website Pages
- Images, Graphics and Videos
- Educational and Patient-Focused Content
- An Aesthetically-Pleasing Design
Being a practice or hospital that is HIPPA compliant ensures personal and private information remains confidential.
Search Engine Optimized (SEO) Pages
SEO refers to techniques that boost your website rank higher in search engine result pages (SERPs). Your website becomes more visible to people who are looking for solutions that your company provides.
At IAM, we recommend conducting keyword research and leverage backlinking tactics. Through keyword research, you will see the results of your SEO work has paid off as your website pages begin to index.
Graphics, Photos and Videos
Pictures are worth a thousand words. At IAM, we recommend using graphics, photos and videos to further convey your brand messaging.
Visual content on websites has been proven to drive more traffic. According to WordStream, the average user spends 88 percent more time on a website with video. Not only does it break up the text on your webpage, but it is more visually appealing to the eye. According to research, 95 percent of the message is retained when users watch it in a video versus 10 percent who read it on the page.
Patient-Focused & Educational Content
First and foremost, we believe the patient should be your primary focus. You should be straightforward when it comes to stating how you are the right company for your potential patient’s needs.
It is valuable to showcase your services, patient testimonials and also to highlight examples of previous patients. This emphasizes results that you can help future patients achieve.
Utilizing Google reviews from previous or current patients for user-generated content (UGC) is recommended. UGC is arguably one of the most effective forms of getting your name out there. Research proves that people often believe and trust reviews or word-of-mouth recommendations.
Another option to creating educational and patient-focused content is leveraging a blog on your website. Written published content provides patients with more in-depth educational resources, information and insight into your practice. Blogs are known for being a valuable asset for many reasons, including:
- Developing a robust online presence and community.
- Engaging with an audience from a diverse platform.
- Building and increasing company rank on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Sharing and further explaining information about a specific topic.
- Allowing your audience to be more informed on the service you provide.
- Attracting more visitors to your sites and converting them into leads.
The look and design of your website is the first impression for many visitors who are exploring their healthcare options. The website should be easily functional and user-friendly.
Typically, it takes our web design team 60 days from the first meeting to launch a brand new pristine website, fit to your expectations.
Our website building process has six steps:
Step 1: Evaluate Your Budget and Time
Step 2: Meet With The IAM Team
Step 3: Design Approval
Step 4: Let’s Get To Building
Step 5: Launch The Site
Step 6: Post Launch
To learn more about our website development process, click here.
Healthcare Social Media
Social media marketing can help you accomplish the following:
- Increase brand awareness
- Generate leads and boosts conversions
- Develop relationships with patients
- Learn from competitors
Social media allows you to create content to promote your business and services on a variety of platforms, from Facebook to Instagram and more. Your social media content should be unique to your brand, messaging and target audience.
When developing content for your social media, ask yourself:
- What message are you trying to convey to potential patients?
- What image do I want my company to uphold on social media platforms?
- How can I get the most out of each platform?
All three questions above are great to consider when brainstorming what direction to take your social media when focusing on your patients. With your patients or prospective patients being your prime focus, our team recommends developing content from their perspective.
Additionally, we recommend practicing what is called “social listening,” in which you listen and pay attention to what your audience and your competitor’s audience are saying.
Each platform is different. Wording, images and links become tailored to the specific platform in use.
IAM recommends an inbound marketing strategy related to social media that includes:
- High-Quality Videos: Patient testimonials, doctor films and Facebook LIVE integrations through social media usage
- Content Calendar: A content calendar is a chronological timeline of organic and paid social media posts you will be publishing when trying to reach your audience. We recommend a combination of written and visual content containing keywords on your specific healthcare company.
Healthcare advertising should be patient-centric, simple and uses real-time analytics tools to track how the campaign is performing. Advertising campaigns can aid in driving traffic to your website, increase lead count and will generate more patients.
At IAM, we leverage various avenues to deliver promotional advertisements to patients, including:
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- Digital Advertising
- Traditional Advertising like print and radio
Healthcare Marketing Outcomes
Through a comprehensive marketing strategy, you can accomplish your goals from building a solid community to increasing your revenue.
At InnerAction Media, we understand that knowing what to do to boost your healthcare marketing is difficult. It can seem like advice is coming from all types of places. That is why we offer a Marketing Blueprint, which is a 10+ page document of an in-depth marketing strategy that will help you build a cohesive brand, giving you the ability to talk to the right people at the right time with the right message.
To talk with our team about this, give us a call (304) 241-4959.