Why Your Business Needs a Website?
Your website is one of the most important assets of your business. It is almost impossible to thrive in the market without a web presence. Having a solid website gives your business credibility and an opportunity to convey why your customers should consider you. Here are a few reasons why you need an online presence in a digital first era:
- It gives your business credibility: Most customers are influenced when making purchases. Including reviews and testimonials on your site will solidify and impress potential buyers.
- Showcase your products/services: The imagery on a website helps elevate and tell your story. Quality images and videos showing and explaining what you have to offer will help sell.
- Give your visitors calls-to-action: Think about the one action you want a potential customer or client to take on your website. Download an eBook? Sign up for a free consultation? Guide users to a compelling call-to-action, and convert them to customers.
How Much Does a Website Cost?
An awesome website comes with a cost. Designing a website on your own is the cheapest route ranging around a few hundred dollars to a thousand. The next level up would be to hire a freelancer, which would range around $2,000 to $5,000 in cost. A custom website developed by an agency can range anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000. As you would expect, hiring an agency costs the most, but you get so much more value, options and expertise.
With hiring an agency, the amount of strategic planning that goes into designing and building a high performing, lead generating website outweighs the DIY or freelance route. We have the resources and tools needed to build you a fully customizable website that will become a valuable asset to your business.
Content on your website is one of the most important parts of your website. An agency focuses on crafting your messaging to attract and educate visitors, which will turn into paying customers.
Evaluate your budget and timeline. It is well worth the investment to hire an agency to build your website. IAM brings years of experience in web design and development, always staying on top of the latest design trends.
Once you decide to hire InnerAction Media, we will take you through our process to ensure the best outcome for your newly built or redesigned website.
In our first meeting, you will sit down with our leadership team, project manager and web designer/developer to discuss the following for our website design services:
- Your business' goals and objectives
- The essential items we will need to develop your website
- A few examples of websites you enjoy. (We like to get a feel for the elements of a site you like and dislike.)
- Elements you are looking for in a website
- Pages that will make up your website such as a home, about us, services, contact us and more
From here, we will review our notes and research competitors in the industry. This will translate into a mockup design to present to you, our client.
We understand that you might have many questions at this stage. That's why we've developed this article that discusses the top three questions we get from our clients.
How is your current website performing? Set up a free consultation here.
Give Us the Green Light
You have the initial design layout with a look and feel conveying your company brand. Once we have approval on the direction, our team will begin the building of your website. We will keep you up-to-date on the progress of your new website. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions along the way.
The building of the site will begin on the platform of your choice between HubSpot and WordPress.
The following occurs during the buildout phase:
- SITE DESIGN Once you approve a mockup design, we will start building the pages of your site. We stay on top of the latest design trends to incorporate in order to attract new customers to your website.
- CONTENT CREATION If you have content already, great – we will incorporate it into your new website design. If you are starting from scratch, our team of content developers can help craft your message and write copy to flow with the site design.
- USER TESTING We ensure your website is built responsively, meaning it looks good and performs well on a tablet or cellphone.
- SEO Optimization of your site is an important step in the process. We consider your page titles, meta descriptions, keywords, alt tags and more.
- TIMELINE We keep you up to speed during the entire process to ensure we launch your site within 60 days of the approved design.
Launch Your Site!
The moment you have been waiting for—launch day!
We will manage the launch of your website as it becomes live and monitor it for any bumps in the road that could arise. An IAM team member will then thoroughly conduct a website audit to ensure all elements and links are working smoothly.
What Comes Next?
Your new website is live for all to see — What's next?
We offer one-on-one website training if your company plans to manage and update the site. Online video training is also an option if meeting in not an ideal option for your schedule.
Additionally, we offer marketing campaign services, which includes strategies to attract new users and turn them into customers.